There’s a ton of diffusers on the market. But there are only so many high-tech, durable and attractive looking ones. 1. Sleek in styling and high-tech to boot, this one’s a must have The KBAYBO 550ml Diffuser is my personal choice. Attractive looking and remote controlled, it has every function you could want in a […]
Comment: I received one as a gift last Christmas. The wooden ones look beautiful. Some of the more affordable white plastic ones look cheap. OMG, I love my electric air diffuser and it uses very little oil and has a lamp with changing colours. You can press the mist button to omit steam and oils or just use it as a lamp or use both simultaneously . The oils I use are : lemon grass, orange, fig, fresh linen and vanilla orchid to name but a few. There are on special at the moment from Home Focus three bottles for €10. This is great value as they retail at €5.95 each normally. Home Focus and The Quay Co-op do beautiful oils, scented candles and diffusers. I buy all my gifts in these shops and never got a complaint.
- Bring the therapeutic benefits of aromatherapy into your home with our pick of the best next generation oil diffusers By B. Barratt, Evening Standard
- Top Lab Pick: vitruvi Stone Essential Oil Diffuser.
- Best Value: Urpower Essential Oil Diffuser.
- Best for Large Rooms: Asakuki Smart Wi-Fi Essential Oil Diffuser.
- Best for Small Rooms: Stadler Form Jasmine Aroma Diffuser.