Potential exchanges are identified through networking events, an online exchange … Macroom Environmental Industrial Park Ltd Bowl Road Macroom Co. Cork
SMILE Resource Exchange is a free service for businesses that encourages the exchanging of resources between its members in order to save money, reduce waste going to landfill and to develop new business opportunities. Potential exchanges are identified through free networking events, an free online exchange facility and a support team to assist throughout.
At SMILE networking exchange events and through the website businesses can identify resources they would like to exchange such as resuable items, by-products and surplus products.
All resources offered are either free of charge or below market value. The service is available to businesses in the Republic of Ireland.
Membership of SMILE Resource Exchange is free for businesses and is project managed by Macroom E.
The following are organisations who support the initiative:
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Cork County & City Local Enterprise Offices
- Cork County Council
- Cork City Council
- Limerick/Clare/Kerry Regional Waste Management Office
- Limerick County & City Local Enterprise Offices
- Kerry Local Enterprise Office
- Clare Local Enterprise Office
- South Dublin County Council
- South Dublin Local Enterprise Office
- South Dublin Chamber of Commerce