Title: CELT Resources
CELT is producing an online database of contemporary and historical topics from many areas, including literature and the other arts. It is showcasing Ireland’s heritage, and providing material for the greatest possible range of readers, researchers, academic scholars, teachers, students, and the general public. The texts can be searched, read on-screen, downloaded for later use, or printed out.
Full Text & Source: http://www.ucc.ie/celt/links.html
The Internet, Online, 29/10/2014
- Table of contents: Celtic Studies journals (pdf format).
- Table of contents: Zeitschrift für Celtische Philologie 1–55 (pdf format).
- Table of contents: Études Celtiques 1–36 (pdf format).
- Table of contents: CMCS.
- Table of contents: Ériu 1-46.
- Table of contents: Peritia
- Table of contents: Revue Celtique
- Table of contents: Celtica
- Bibliography of Irish Linguistics and Literature at the DIAS (also available on CD-ROM)
- CSANA bibliography from Celtic Studies Association of North America
- RHS Bibliography
- Irish History Online Bibliography
- CELT’s Bibliography of Bibliographies
- Hiberno-Norman French
- Monica H. Green’s ‘Bibliography on Medieval Women, Gender, and Medicine (1980-2009)’
- Catalogue of Digitized Medieval Manuscripts (UCLA)
- National Library of Ireland
- Sources Database (NLI)
- National Archives of Ireland
- Irish Traditional Music Archive
- National Archives of Great Britain
- National Archives of Great Britain: online tutorial in palaeography (1500-1800)
- British Library: library catalogue and links to their digital treasures (incl. Lindisfarne Gospels)
- Marsh’s Library
- Public Record Office, Northern Ireland
MS Omit 2010
MsOmit 2010 Manuscript Sources for Old and Middle Irish Tales (updated in 2012), compiled by Professor Johan Corthals, University of Hamburg.