The IFBA is a loose gathering of Irish and Irish-based people with one thing in common: food! And eating, tasting, talking, writing, photographing, blogging, Facebooking and Tweeting about it.
Kristin and Caroline – set up the IFBA so that Irish food bloggers would have a place to get to know each other a little better, see what other bloggers are out there and get involved in food events and meet-ups. They want to include articles on blogging tips and techniques, from photography and food styling to social media and starting a blog. The IFBA is also a place for others to discover and connect with the food blogging talent in Ireland.
It is a great site uniting all food bloggers.It has an impressive blogroll and lists a number of important resources.I am very impressed with it, it’s a 5 star website.
If you would like to become a member of the IFBA, have an event that you would like them to mention or have a question, you can contact them at email@example.com.
Their Recommended FOOD BLOGGING SITES
- Food Blog Alliance – lots of useful articles from experienced (mainly American) bloggers
- Food Blog Forum – community for food photography, social media and technology
- Food Bloggers Unite – food photography and food blogging tips
- FoodBlogs.com – aggregates food blogs from around the world
- Foodbuzz – aggregates, organises and curates food blog posts
- FoodFight.ie – aggregates Irish food blogs; get yours listed by contacting Damien Mulley
- Foodgawker – a gallery of the best food blog photos
- TasteSpotting – similar to Foodgawker; they describe themselves as a community-driven visual potluck